Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Doc in the Biz

Often we don't see how we really are until it's to late.A lot of people keep things to themselves and live miserable lives.Well if you find yourself down but not out and you need some positive information about mental health and all that I suggest you take a minute to check out this amazing site.Without going into a lot of details I realized that I had a pretty bad negative attitude.Recently I went on this site and started reading about all kinds of topics that I could relate to.So I just wanted to tip people off to a very caring person and acknowledge all the hard work she has done and the help that I got by doing a little post so check her out.DOCINTHEBIZ.COM

PS I like to put videos to songs that connect to the post as it applies so yes listen while you read:)

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

-->