Friday, April 18, 2008

We're on Fire now-full speed ahead

Did you know that right this second your looking right at a vast resource that I'm going to tell you about but first.I just went to here to sign up to my pretty high ranked alexa site and made a tribe and they let you add 5 links and who do you think I link back to?So do yourself a favor and join my tribe.In a few hrs I will point out what your LOOKING at right NOW. Lets have some fun butI'm not a dick I will tell you .

Why join tribe.net?

Tribe is for connecting with other people in your community about what to do, where to go, jobs, places to live, and services. Get the most out of where you live!

As a member, you'll be able to:

  • Ask the community for recommendations
  • Recommend your favorite restaurant, doctor, etc.
  • Connect with people who share your interests
  • Target your events and listings to thousands of people
  • Track all your tribe.net activity in one place
  • Join my Hard Core BUT NICE BLOGGERS TRIBE HERE
    Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

-->