Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Keep not helping me Thanks

The_Finger  I was thinking about that lemonade thing and it really applies in this case.A week or so ago I was in a funk at the lack of support from bloggers and basically people in the real world also.So I was getting a little discouraged with all the work you had to do just to get 50 visitors or whatever.Then a thought occurred I don't need these people,these scavengers I have been doing better ever since,why?Cause on some of my niche sites I stopped the blogger flow totally and guess what they're making money now.

  So I think my days of entrecard and stumble maybe over.

Also during this time I got to see some really good sites/blogs and I wanted to mention a free ad site that is a lot better then craigslist you can really tag this site and get good traffic not a bunch of two second fly bys.olx.com you may of heard of it but I like it cause you can straight up add your url and not have to do that sneaky pete crap like on craigslist etc.Stop by milliondollablog smokers lounge and check in .I would also consider making your own,take a peek at all that site has in term of backlinks and alexa etc.HERE

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alexa.com is a subsidiary of Amazon.com. It is a website which provides information on traffic levels for websites. The Alexa rank is measured according to the amount of users who’ve visited a website with the Alexa toolbar installed. Alexa toolbar is an application developed by Alexa Internet. Its primary use is to measure website statistics. This toolbar collects as well as gives some valuable information. Once you install it, the Alexa toolbar monitors all your surfing and collects information about what domains you visit. They use this data to rank web sites. The traffic rank they assign to websites is based on 3 months of aggregated historical traffic data from millions of other users and is a combined measure of page views and users. Webmasters, advertisers and ad networks use your blog’s Alexa rank as a gauge to determine the worth of a link on your website. If you depend on link or site selling as a form of monetization you’ll definitely want to increase your Alexa rank, because it’ll increase your bargaining power when it comes to ad pricing.

-->