Friday, March 21, 2008

TEASA'S BLOG MARKETING TIPS & TECHNIQUES: Don't Be A Jumper

TEASA'S BLOG MARKETING TIPS & TECHNIQUES: Don't Be A Jumper


See the main difference why this site gets no Traffic is because I never have any good
content unlike the above mentioned Blog which seems to be dead on on where I'm at the
moment.So check it out,now that spring has sprung I'm working on a few projects such
as POTPOLITICS.COM check it out.I also am working on new domain that just jumped
out of my head one day hotprimetimetv.com
which is one blogger on it's own domain,or wordpress who knows with all this experimenting
and running into alot of snags .When I try and learn how to do something I always have to mess
it up once it's set right ALWAYS,or by knowing that when you make certain DNS changes there
not always immediate.But by learning the hard way I'm pretty good at setting stuff up I increased
my knowledge of php,html,dreamweaver,and cms,joomla,I can go one to mysql vs this or that.
I mean I can get lost into to something for a while I'll just say .So check out the lady's blog.
I wish I knew some people like that here in San Antonio.Oh and check out my new host etc
they're real tight 2 free domains tons and I mean TONS of features space and check this out
I had to call them twice and they picked up on the first ring No Sh*t.So let me add a button for them and I hope all is well.Spring has Sprung it's a full moon and now that I got so things lined up domain wise and all that let me know if you would like
to guest blog author your fav TV show I like dumb ass shows like Prison shows and
cop shows mindless shit except for my boy Glenn Beck who I'm starting to watch,so if
you want to get down let me know.I also have alot of other things going so check me
out thanksBanner

No comments:

-->