Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Leave Willie Alone

Nelson, who turns 75 this year, said if he were president, he would "stop the damn war, it's just that simple."

Now I always liked Willie for his music and his being HONEST about his smoking weed etc.
Now they must have no news going on except what we already knew about Heath so they have to add that Willie thinks there's something "funny" about the whole thing.Well so do I.I have watched all those 9-11 conspircy movies and you have to admit they make you WONDER?
The Dixie Chicks who I love were Dogged out a few yrs back having their own opinion,you ever get a chance watch that documentary "Shut Up and Sing" which made me PROUD of those girls.
Well I smoke weed and am ashamed GB is from Earth and don't give a damn what You think.
I was thinking that one of the few luxuries of being in your 40's is that you realize Life is way to short to sweat the same Stuff you did when you were Younger.

No comments:

-->