Friday, February 29, 2008

GetBuried.com

19 FebruaryThree of my favorites.Okay, firstly don’t be offended if I didn’t include your blog here, its nothing personal. I’m mentioning these blogs because I think they are really cool and worth checking out. 1. The Crazy Blog of Emi !!!The crazy blog of Emi !!! - I love this blog, really cool posts from a really great girl. I always look forward to reading what she has to say and her most recent post Day of Love was one of the best valentine blogs I found, it made a change from all the ‘I hate valentines day’ posts that seem to fill a lot of the other blogs. The other thing that is really cool about this blog, is its pretty clear of any advertising, which to me shows that this is someone who blogs just because they love blogging (to many bloggers start with the intention of making money and nothing else). 2. Bad Boys MediaBad Boys Media - This blog has the slogan ‘Whoever dies with the coolest toys….. Wins!’ - Okay, I admit it, I’m a boy and I like boys toys and this blog has some really cool gadgets on it. The Toast me a Message Toaster is really cool, its a must have gadget for anyone who wants to write message to there guests at breakfast time :D. I definitely going to have to get one of those Nokia 888 Concept phones, Oh! wait its a concept phone :( - Anyway, thanks for keeping me up-to-date with all the gadgets I don’t need but must have :D 3. Last but not least.. Politics People and Pot… Because You have to be HIGH to believe some of this stuff. Some really interesting posts on this blog, and unlike most blogs you do know what this bloggers been smoking before he posted. Seriously though, a lot of stuff to make you think. Great blog, thanks :)
GetBuried.com

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

-->